Saturday, December 6, 2008

Warm Welcome!

Welcome to my film review page!

My name is David Stewart, and I am a freelance writer and aspiring film critic. I started this blog from the advice of my friends and family, as they suggested I should take my film criticism, go beyond the printed press and put it out in cyberspace. Every week, I'll put out my take on the latest films and talk about them in great detail. Don't worry, the words SPOILER ALERT won't come into play. Next to my reviews on the latest films, I'll throw in an op-ed column about the latest film news or special DVDs coming out.

My rating system works on the classic star scale:
****= Top Marks
***= Good, but not great
**= Fair
*= Not worth the $10
0= No.

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog and I'll see you at the movies.

No comments: